Blingblog

Blingblog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to my Christmas List Blog

Today I'm writing about item 1 on my list, "5 ft long fence gate to get to backyard"
This year I inherited a large lawn tractor that I cannot fit through the normal sized walking gate so I need to mod out my side fence so the tractor can tractor the back tractoring area.
some suggestions and ideas on the quality and security needs I'm thinking of when i say, "need to be able to get my tractor in the back yard."
Definitely need barbed wire.
frankly, not currently having barbed wire makes me feel very anxious. I think It'd be real good to have barbed wire wrapped in razor wire.
That way any miscreants that try to get in or out of either of my yards will be cut to little tiny bloody pieces.
Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment