Blingblog

Blingblog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

clarification : shaving machine

My list seems to have led some to believe that i am interested in a moustache and beard trimmer, but i am not. I am hoping this christmas for a full-fledged hair trimmer. Patrick and I have the same haircuts and as you can see, we are wasting our money paying for our style at Great Clips.
So What I am hoping santa will bring this year, is a hair clipper, with a few attachments, 1, 2, 3 and 4....
and then i can do some sweet freestyle carves on the boys...

Mullet Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. very useful blog. I'm using this Shaving-machine for better shaving

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. facial hair removal for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Controversy regarding the electric shaving machine over the traditional razor is a raging one. Even in the fast age of today, shaving is one of the few rare fields where men continue to prefer the tried and tested methods over the new innovations of technology. best trimmer under 1500

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! https://www.shaveandtrim.in/8-best-mens-trimmers-you-could-buy-for-below-1500-rupees-in-india/

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the primary items is a good pair of scissors, especially made for trimming in difficult places. She will need her personal razor, the one she uses often, and whose operation she is most familiar with. shaving or trimming

    ReplyDelete