Blingblog

Blingblog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

20 Amp Outlet

You might be wondering why someone as awesome at everything as I am asks for a special weird outlet to be installed in my garage?
Well, this is why, because I have umpteebajilllion neumatic tools and an aircompressor, but the air compressor is such a hoss that it requires special power.

Its 20AMP/220 volt but the real kicker is that it needs a special outlet. So, I think all I really want for Christmas is the special outlet. It looks like this.

Thanks for reading the blog, i'm really into social networking and all things interweb.
hopefully this electrical outlet doesnt end up causing me to lose control of any of my tools and cutting off a toe or severing any fingers and spraying blood all over the garage and the new van.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment